Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Taking Donations for Psychiatric Help

So I took this quiz earlier today, and now I'm just getting around to posting the results, none of which are good. I'm actually fairly certain that I rate Moderate to High on anything that doesn't show such because, thinking back to when I took the survey, I think those questions were oddly phrased and the answers could have gone either way.

DisorderRating
Paranoid:High
Schizoid:Very High
Schizotypal:High
Antisocial:High
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Very High
Narcissistic:High
Avoidant:Moderate
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! --

In any event, I'm going back to sleep, as I've got a bit of a day ahead of me, since I'm going to start writing down notes for my novel. I figure that, as long as I don't take it as seriously as I do some of my other writings (or lacks thereof), I should be able to haul through it in a month's time.


AIM: therbmcc71