Sunday, September 21, 2003

No-Post Sunday

I was considering the number of excuses I could potentially use for not putting up a real update today, of which my favorite was, "Because today is the Sabbath day," because referring to Sunday as "The Sabbath Day" is just fun. You can get away with all kinds of crazy shit like that: If you get called in to work and you don't want to go, you can just say, "But it is... The Sabbath..." and they'll generally leave you alone because they think you've got some kind of connection to God that would immediately send all of your co-workers to Hell if you set foot inside your workplace on The Sabbath Day.

In all honesty, I picked up Madden 2004 and started playing the Franchise mode. I never play any modes in any of those games but whatever sort of career or management mode is offered. If that mode wasn't offered, I'd have no reason to upgrade from Tecmo Bowl.

And you thought all I did was watch movies? I'll think up something for tomorrow. In the meantime, do what I do and spend a moment thinking about movies in a way you generally don't think about them. Example: Why is Treat Williams the greatest box-office poison ever to hit film exhibition? Discuss.

AIM: therbmcc71
ICQ, MSN, Yahoo: Yeah, right, like I use those.

No comments: