Monday, October 06, 2003

I'm writing this at my friend's house. Let me just say this, and then I'll go: The Joe Schmo Show on Spike (the former TNN) is the most entertaining half-hour on television right now. This guy hates chocolate so much that he can't lick it off of a stripper for the purpose of winning a game.

The fact that this guy doesn't know that he's on a fake reality show makes it almost as good a concept as Joe Millionaire, which is a role I was born to play. "You're going to send twenty-five women after me because they all think I'm rich, and all I have to do is lie to them? Sign me up!"

Anyway, I'm going to play some Ghost Master or SimCity 4 now, and then go to bed, so I can go to work tomorrow without passing out halfway through my shift.

AIM: therbmcc71
ICQ, MSN, Yahoo: Yeah, right, like I use those.

No comments: