Saturday, October 04, 2003

Okay, this is the "most retardedest thing I ever heard" (a quote I got from my friend Kevin, with regard to a trip I took a while back), in that -for some godforsaken reason, I can't access Google or Blogger (which is owned by Google) through either of my browsers. So, I'm using the web browser that's built into AOL to type this in -which is more of a pain in the ass than updating my AOL page ever was- and tell all of you that I'm not dead, even though you may wish that I was.

I have no idea if my ISP got bought out by the People's Republic of China and subsequently went and just blocked Google, but that wouldn't shock me, since my ISP went from being awesome to blowing goats once the founders cashed out and sold the company to some other company that just wants to use the bandwidth for hosting corporate webpages. By eliminating dialup users' access to Google, they can effectively piss everyone off and then they won't have to worry about their dialup clients anymore. And, of course, there's absolutely no one you can complain to, because now they're some big company that blows goats, rather than the medium-sized ISP that everyone liked. Bastards.

So, yeah. I'll figure this out eventually, I hope. I've got a bunch of DVD's on my desk that I can mock. Unfortunately, in the meantime, I'm going to have to just figure this crap out and play some more Madden 2004 and Metroid... and maybe later this week I'll pick up a copy of Pikmin. For how much I'm playing my Cube these days, y'all might never see me again.

AIM: therbmcc71
ICQ, MSN, Yahoo: Yeah, right, like I use those.

No comments: