Thursday, June 24, 2004

Funniest Thing I Thought Yesterday

Okay, with the exception of some of the things I said during the, "You're right, sweetie; Laura is a crazy bitch-ho" section of the evening, I thought one truly funny thing yesterday, which the aforementioned sweetie didn't find funny in the least, and there are two reasons why this is possible; though neither of those changes the fact that it's a joke in the classic form of setup and punchline with no filler:

I was stopped at a stoplight today, and I saw one of the new Thunderbirds and said to myself, "That car is sexy like Gina Gershon." I asked myself why I said that, and concluded, "Because it'll never be mine, but I'd really like to take a ride in it anyway."

Yeah, so you can see why she didn't find it funny. Note to self: Don't tell girlfriends funny thoughts about wanting to take a ride in Gina Gershon.


AIM: therbmcc71

No comments: