Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Six Baths is Quite Enough, Samwise Gamgee.

Quick little post, given that I have to get to bed, as I'm leaving for the Cubs game in about eight hours. There are few things on this earth that are quite so great as seeing baseball at Wrigley Field. I very nearly didn't get to go; however, the entirety of my family turned my father down when he asked last weekend, so upon hearing this, I turned to him and said, "But father! What of me, your only begotten son!" knowing full well that my brother was sitting some ten feet away. Regardless, I'm going to see the Cubs tomorrow at Wrigley.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I now present today's link of the day, which seems to be some sort of bastardized cross between the abridged screenplays of the Editing Room, the IRC Bible and the Very Secret Diaries of the Fellowship of the Ring. As such, I give you teh F3ll0wsh1p of teh R1ng!

Gandalf has logged on as admin
Frodo has been kicked from The Shire
Sam has been kicked from The Shire



AIM: therbmcc71

No comments: