Friday, July 30, 2004

Yes, This is Another Non-Post

Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more.

Ever since I first saw the Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer, I've been wondering what the hell the song was from the end of the trailer. After about a month's worth of thinking, I finally figured out that the song is "I'd Love to Change the World" by Ten Years After, and trumps most great politically-minded songs in that it features Alvin Lee going totally fucking apeshit on his guitar solo, as you can hear in the trailer, which you'll find here. As for the song, I'm sure that you can find it in various places ... just not at the iTunes Music Store, which pissed me off to no end.

I swear, I'm going to get around to talking about the convention fairly soon.


AIM: therbmcc71

No comments: