Thursday, August 11, 2005

Escape

Last night I received an invitation to move out to California from one of my friends, who happens to be moving out there on Sunday. I think that I'm going to take him up on the offer just as soon as I can figure out what the hell I'm going to do there, but not before attending a wedding toward the end of September. Between that and sometime circa November is anyone's guess. I just have to be out of here by then, because I've no desire to stick around for another long December, least of all whatever specific personal hell will inevitably coincide with the holidays this year.

And I hope you don't have the Quicktime 7 beta installed if you clicked on the link at the top of this post, because it doesn't work for some reason. But I assure you that it's worth the clicky-clicky.

In the meantime, I feel the overwhelming urge to go get McDonalds, despite the fact that I know that it will inevitably lead to McGurgles and their evil minion, McGas.


AIM: therbmcc71