Sunday, August 22, 2004

I Am Not Dead

I'm kind of wrecked from going to a family wedding this weekend. It was a very nice wedding, outdoors and very short -though not as short as my brother's- but it was also a dry wedding, which is to say that I was going completely insane and complaining of delirium tremens by the end.

In any case, I'm somewhat tired and lacking in postable material at the moment, so I decided to hop into my Blogger account and add a couple of links to the sidebar. I'll try to think of something a bit later, after I've checked to see what I've missed over the past three days in the real world (read: other people's blogs). Likely in this upcoming post, we'll see exactly what my dream-wedding is, and I'll be opening up a competition for anyone to enter.

AIM: therbmcc71