Sunday, August 01, 2004

There Are Places I Remember

I've changed my mind. I'm not going to post about the DNC anytime soon. I think that I'm going to sit down and re-tool this page until it looks ... like something, rather than the New York Post style that's gotten me this far. Unless you count that horrifically ugly "Dreamsicle" episode from when I first started posting on Blogger. In any case, I'm in a rather foul mood, and -rather than let that get out into the world- I'm just going to bottle it and sell it to Krishnas in need of some really good self-loathing. "I'll hand out the fucking flowers to the people at the airport, you guys just sit down and think about your lives for just a couple of hours."

In any case, I'm playing with a scanner right now, since it's more fun to find a good picture of me than it is to break out a camera and try to take one of myself. As it stands, there's only ever been about four good pictures ever taken of me, three of which were taken either before or on my third birthday. After that, it kind of all went downhill. But I digress: In the event that you start seeing pictures of a little kid on this site, that's me from back when I was cute. Just had to say that to dispel any shades of Michael Jackson that might go through your heads.

Furthermore, I think I'm going to dump Haloscan as my commenting engine, since Blogger's has finally gotten to the point where it no longer does bizarre shit, though I don't like the whole "non-Blogger users are labeled as Anonymous," thing, so it's all up in the air right now. At the moment, though, I'm just too lazy to go and dig out the code to reinsert Haloscan capability in my page, which means no voice for my precious few readers. Given the situation that I'm in right now, this is probably a good thing, as I'm very deserving of a good blast of digital graffiti.

AIM: therbmcc71

No comments: